What is the Education of Children in Care Service (ECiC)?
The Education of Children in Care Service has set up the Virtual School to help you achieve your full potential in school and college. The staff are based at County Hall in Leicestershire and work with your schools across the county and in other areas of the country - wherever you are placed.
- We are here to help you.
- We want to promote your education.
- We want to support the adults in your life to help you to do your best in school.
- If you live outside Leicestershire we are still here to support you.
- We will talk to you, your carer, teacher and social worker whenever needed.
- We will come to your PEPs.
- We can help sort out your homework problems.
- We can get involved if you are being bullied or are unhappy in school.
To find out what is available to you click on the relevant link below